Answered By: Lora Cowell Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 330
Answered By: Lora Cowell
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 330
The folks at Overdrive provided us with the following tutorial on how you can export notes and highlights created in "OverDrive Read titles" to your Google Drive.
- On the History & notes page (under Account), select Notes & highlights for a title. Choose the Export option at the top of the next page to download in one of the available options.
- Notes and highlights can be exported to Google Drive, PDF, or CSV, or copy to the clipboard. Options available depend on browser compatibility.
- The following information is included when exporting notes and highlights:
- Title, author, and series (when applicable)
- Cover image (not available for CSV)
- Checkout date and time
- Total number of checkouts for the title
- Reading information, such as how many times the book was opened, the number of pages turned, and amount of reading time
- Notes, highlights, and highlight colors
- The date and time each note or highlight was made