Answered By: Lora Cowell Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 1494
Answered By: Lora Cowell
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 1494
The folks at Overdrive provided us with the following tutorial on how you can export notes and highlights created in "OverDrive Read titles" to your Google Drive.
- On the History & notes page (under Account), select Notes & highlights for a title. Choose the Export option at the top of the next page to download in one of the available options.
- Notes and highlights can be exported to Google Drive, PDF, or CSV, or copy to the clipboard. Options available depend on browser compatibility.
- The following information is included when exporting notes and highlights:
- Title, author, and series (when applicable)
- Cover image (not available for CSV)
- Checkout date and time
- Total number of checkouts for the title
- Reading information, such as how many times the book was opened, the number of pages turned, and amount of reading time
- Notes, highlights, and highlight colors
- The date and time each note or highlight was made
- Please be aware that you are utilizing a Answer database that is specific to our school (Monona Grove HIgh School). We are not representatives of the Overdrive product, everywhere. Overdrive permissions and capabilities are set by each library per their programming and patron needs. Contact your own librarian directly.