Answered By: Lora Cowell Last Updated: Apr 19, 2018 Views: 2
Answered By: Lora Cowell
Last Updated: Apr 19, 2018 Views: 2
To make everything on your screen bigger or smaller (including your desktop icons and cursor), change your Chromebook screen resolution:
- Make things bigger (decrease resolution): Press Ctrl + Shift and +.
- Make things smaller (increase resolution): Press Ctrl + Shift and -.
- Reset resolution: Press Ctrl + Shift + 0.
To make the page you're looking at bigger or smaller, but keep other parts of your screen the same size:
- Zoom in (make things bigger): Press Ctrl and +.
- Zoom out (make things smaller): Press Ctrl and -.
- Reset zoom: Press Ctrl + 0.