Answered By: Lora Cowell Last Updated: Jan 26, 2015 Views: 13
You can book a space in the library for your class through the library's online scheduler (LibCal). You'll find a link located on the library page, right under the top banner. Just click this icon.
- Select Library Information & Media Center from the Room Books Menu (on the right side of the page).
- Select the date from the calendar on the left side.
- Select from the available times (GREEN squares). As you click on these squares, they will turn YELLOW. You can click on as many squares as you need in a given day.
- Click continue and complete the form.
- You'll receive a confirmation email. Keep the email, as it'll allow you to cancel your reservation, if need be.
NOTE: Once you've signed up, the slot is not longer available to other users.
- If you don't see the time you need, someone has already scheduled that time in the library. Contact Mrs. Speigel if you have questions.
- If your plans change and you'll not be coming in, please cancel your reservation so that the space can be made available for other classes.