Answered By: Lora Cowell Last Updated: Nov 11, 2014 Views: 28
How to Project your iPad
Information provided by Renee Disch, Librarian at Taylor Prairie, October 2014
- On the computer that is connected to the projector, click the start button and navigate to "All Programs" --> Airserver --> Click Airserver. (If it asks to install an updated version just click.
- A help bubble will show your computer name the bottom right of your screen.
- On your iPad, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap "Airplay".
- Tap the name of your computer on the Airplay list and turn mirroring on.
Note: When your computer has shut down or restarted, you will need to repeat this procedure.
Change your AirServer Name
This should be the room number of the computer you are using to project.
- Right click on the AirServer icon on the bottom right of your computer, click on AirServer Settings
- On the General tab – change the name after Computer
- You might need to quit AirServer and log in a 2nd time for the change to be noticed.