Answered By: Lora Cowell Last Updated: May 01, 2015 Views: 3
Answered By: Lora Cowell
Last Updated: May 01, 2015 Views: 3
Before you can take notes in an EBSCO eBook, you'll see your personal options. Click on "SIGN IN" and create an account.
With your MyEBSCO account, you'll now be able to
- save preferences
- organize your research with folders
- share your folders with others
- view other's folders
- save and retrieve your search history
- create email alerts and/or RSS feeds
- gain access to your saved research remotely.